Martin Adam finished… Ulsan, Incheon Expedition 1-0 Sweaty Victory 

Ulsan Hyundai defeated Incheon United and sounded the victory in three games. Martin Adam finally broke the silence and took the lead on the team’s lead. Incheon remained in a frenzy throughout the game and bowed their heads in front of their home fans.

Ulsan, led by coach Hong Myung-bo, won 1-0 in the Hana One Q K League 1 2023 Round 9 away match against Incheon held at the Incheon Soccer Stadium at 7:30 pm on the 25th.

After winning 6 consecutive wins in the opening game, Ulsan, which had not won the last 2 games in a row, took all 3 points in 17 days. The victory point was 22 (7 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss), running alone in the lead.

On the other hand, Incheon only had 1 draw and 1 loss in their 2 home matches following the draw against Suwon FC last time. With 9 points (2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses), they were in 9th place.

The solution that decided the game was Martin Adam. Before the game, “I think it will explode someday. As if in return for coach Hong’s expectations, he said, “I told you to play comfortably.”

Incheon, which operated an unconventional rotation by excluding all foreign players from the starting lineup, tried to catch the leader Ulsan’s ankle with activity, but the last win in September 2018 was a draw against Ulsan with 13 games (5 draws, 8 losses). increased

Ulsan invites Gwangju FC home on the 30th to challenge for two consecutive wins. On the same day, Incheon goes on the road to the Pohang Steelers to challenge the mood reversal again.

Incheon operated a 3-4-3 formation with Cheon Seong-hun at the center, Kim Do-hyeok and Kim Bo-seop on both sides. Min Kyung-hyeon, Lee Dong-soo, Yeoreum, and Kim Jun-yeop formed the midfield, and Oh Ban-seok, Kwon Jin-jin, and Kim Yeon-soo stood on the defensive line. The goalkeeper is Min Seong-jun. Compared to the last match against Suwon FC, the seats of the six starters have changed. In addition to Lee Myung-joo, who was injured due to injury, Shin Jin-ho and Delbridge were also excluded from the entry.

Ulsan also started some rotations considering the stamina of the main players. Martin Adam, who was out of line due to an injury, started as a starter, and Bakko, Ataru, and Kang Yun-goo took up the second line. Lee Kyu-sung and Boyanich teamed up in midfield, while Lee Myeong-jae, Kim Young-kwon, Kim Ki-hee, and Seol Young-woo defended, and Cho Hyun-woo defended the goal. With Rubikson missing from the entry, Ki-Hee Kim, Boyanich, and Ataru took the opportunity to start.

From the beginning of the game스포츠토토, Ulsan took the lead. Bako and Boyanich threatened Incheon’s goal with successive shots. In the 9th minute of the first half, I broke the balance first. Kang Yun-gu’s cross from the right flank was headed by Martin Adam. Martin Adam’s first goal of the season.

Even though Incheon was hit first, it was seldom able to ignite the embers of a reversal. Players lost their concentration due to inaccurate passes, and ownership of the ball was taken away one after another. The attacking work itself for the equalizer was not done properly.

Rather, Ulsan aimed for an additional goal through a quick counterattack. In the 28th minute of the first half, Seol Young-woo, who received a penetrating pass from Boyanich, dug into the right side of the penalty box and even connected a shot. However, Seongjun Min overcame the risk of conceding an additional goal with a save.

Incheon’s first shot of the day came only in the 39th minute of the first half. Chun Seong-hoon, who was rushing to the goal with a cross from the left side, slightly changed direction. The shot, however, was cleared by the Ulsan defense. Not to be outdone, Ulsan also aimed for Incheon’s goal with Boyanich’s powerful shot, but it missed the goal slightly.

As the game ended in a frenzy throughout the first half, coach Cho Seong-hwan removed Cheon Seong-hun and Kim Do-hyuk and put in Gerso and Hernandez. Director Hong Myung-bo did not back down either. Instead of Ataru and Kang Yun-goo, Lee Chung-yong and Eom Won-sang were put in to counter fire.

Incheon tried to turn around with a replacement card, but could not create a chance to attack. Jerso and Hernandez tried to find a way to attack on both sides, but Ulsan’s defense concentration was not easily disturbed. In the 18th minute of the second half, Oh Ban-seok’s header from a free kick scored the second shot, but Cho Hyun-woo saved it.

Ulsan, who had a lead by one goal, played the game leisurely and aimed for a key goal through a counterattack. In the 19th minute of the second half, Um Won-sang dug into the space behind the defense with explosive speed and even aimed for a direct shot, but was hit by the side net. Incheon also raised its momentum, but it did not lead to shooting. In the 36th minute of the second half, Hernandez’s free kick from the front of the penalty box hit the defensive wall and missed the goal.

As the match progressed towards the end, Ulsan, who tried to put a wedge in the game, and Incheon, who tried to balance the game, continued fierce battles. However, both teams lacked detail in the attacking process. It was Incheon that absolutely needed a goal, but they couldn’t answer the cries of supporters shouting ‘Cheer up Incheon’ and ‘Goal’. In the end, the match ended with the away team Ulsan winning 1-0.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *